DIY Auto-Reset 8" Round Plates
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Includes (3) 10" tall x 8" diameter AR500 steel auto-reset plates
- Adjustable spring tension for different calibers
- Minimum shooting distance is 10 yards
- Build your own plate rack or individually mount targets on independent structures
- Spring mechanism is fully protected behind hardened steel target face
- Target plate is reversible for extended life
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
No more walking down range to reset your targets. Our Auto Reset Handgun Targets fall completely down when shot then reset to the upright position. Adjustable spring tension lets you shoot all your favorite non-magnum handgun calibers. Simple enough for backyard plinking and durable enough for competition matches. You'll never go back to shooting paper targets!
Target Plates: (3) 10" tall x 8" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Product Weight: (3) Units = 21 lbs.