Extreme Reactive Target (w/ 6" Rifle Target Plate)
- This model is rated for handguns up to .45ACP or .357 magnum and rifles up to 5.56mm (.223).
- 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 target plate installs in seconds using quick release hand knobs.
- Reversible target plate for extended life.
- Reactive steel target falls completely back and resets itself after a 2-5 second delay.
- No battery or pneumatic power is required. Target resets using a patent pending counterbalance technology.
- Portable, 54 lb. system, transports in two sections and sets up in seconds without tools.
- All-weather design with powder coat finish and stainless steel tracks. Capable of year-round outdoor use.
- Adjustable leveling feet allow target to be used on uneven terrain and hillsides (up to 15 degree slopes).
- 9mm minimum required to drop target completely back in one hit. (.22 caliber rimfire will not move target).
The Extreme Reactive Target is an innovative system that engages the shooter and produces a satisfying and dramatic shot response with each successful hit. Visual and audible hit indications provide instant feedback to the shooter. When a bullet strikes the 6" plate, the target falls backward out of sight and automatically resets itself after a 2-5 second delay. In a training environment, each shot creates pass/fail feedback, which induces stress and simulates real world intangibles. Impact resistance and reset speed can be adjusted so multiple hits are required to drop the target. This technique disciplines the shooter to keep their sights on the target until it's completely down. The portable design allows the targets to be configured in multiple positions and distances on your range. Various movement, communication, cover, and malfunction drills can be conducted while monitoring the accuracy of every shot. In a recreational or competitive environment, the targets provide the same satisfying feedback as traditional falling poppers without the need to be manually reset between sessions. The patent pending counderbalance technology requires no power source and is durably built to provide years of maintenance free service.
Target plate: 6" diameter x 20” x 3/8" thick AR500 steel plate – unpainted
System Dimensions: 15” wide x 19” deep x 31” tall. Weight: 56 lbs.
Base and Rocker Assembly: 12 gage & 7 gage steel with black powder coat finish
Hardware: stainless steel and zinc plated steel
Optional Plates: see Related Items (bottom of page) for optional target plates compatible with this model.
View Safety Guidelines (PDF)