Standard Head Assy: 8" x 1/4" AR500
- 8" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 target plate is rated for handgun rounds up to .45ACP.
- Head Assembly slips on and off any standard 2x4 wood post.
- Assembly is compatible with our Heavy class Extreme Reactive Targets.
- Assembly is compatible with our Standard Duty and Heavy Duty Pivot Stands.
- Our target plates are laser cut which reduces heat and maintains the 500 Brinell hardness rating.
- Target plates are reversible to extend their usable life.
- Heavy wire die springs prevent hardware from loosening.
- Plate is secured using high strength grade 5 carraige bolts.
- Durable, maintanance free design has no welds to crack or repair!
If you haven't had the opportunity to shoot steel targets, you don't know what your missing. The audible and visual feedback from shooting steel is much more satisfying than poking holes in stationary paper targets. Our target Head Assemblies are designed for safety, durability, and lots of fun! Simply drop the Head Assembly on any wood 2x4 post and start shooting (read all safety guidelines and product manuals before using any of our products).
Target Plate Dimensions: 8" diameter x 1/4" thick
Material: AR500 Plate
Hardware: 3/8"-16 Grade 5 carriage bolts with nylon lock nuts
Assembly Weight: 5.2 lbs
View Safety Guidelines (PDF)