Standard Head Assy: IPSC Classic A-C Zone x 3/8" AR500
- 3/8" thick AR500 plate is rated for all handguns and rifles up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Head Assembly slips on and off any standard 2x4 wood post.
- Assembly is compatible with our Heavy Duty Pivot Stands.
- Our target plates are laser cut which reduces heat and maintains the 500 Brinell hardness rating.
- Target plates are reversible to extend their usable life.
- Heavy wire die springs prevent hardware from loosening.
- Plate is secured using high strength grade 8 carraige bolts.
- Durable, maintanance free design has no welds to crack or repair!
- Target shape matches the A-C zone on a standard IPSC / USPSA Classic target
If you haven't had the opportunity to shoot steel targets, you don't know what your missing. The audible and visual feedback from shooting steel is much more satisfying than poking holes in stationary paper targets. Our target Head Assemblies are designed for safety, durability, and lots of fun! Simply drop the Head Assembly on any wood 2x4 post and start shooting.(read all safety guidelines and product manuals before using any of our products).
Overall Plate Dimensions: Metric (30cm x 45cm) Standard (11.81" x 17.72")
Material: 3/8" thick AR500 Plate
Hardware: 1/2"-13 Grade 8 carriage bolts with nylon lock nuts
Assembly Weight: 23 lbs.
View Safety Guidelines (PDF)