Steel - Training Silhouette - Heavy Base with Target Holder - Handgun & Rifle Rated
- Rated for handguns up to .44 magnum and rifles up to .308 Winchester (7.62x51)
- Includes our heavy duty pivot base which is designed for commercial ranges, professional shooters, law enforcement and military training
- Multifunctional stand allows you to shoot steel, paper, and cardboard targets
- Place the steel silhouette behind your cardboard target and receive audio and visual feedback with each good shot
- Instant feedback is proven to increase speed and accuracy
- Place non-threat targets off center for hostage simulation
- 12" x 24" x 3/8" AR500 target slips on and off standard wood 2x4s (height is adjustable)
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- Adjustable forward lean
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, design with ergonomic front carry handle.
- Silhouette target ships unpainted / cardboard and wood items are not included
Note: This model includes our pivot capable stand, however, this target plate is too heavy to use in this capacity. With the 12"x24" Torso Silhouette installed, the target must remain locked in the upright position for safety. Other optional Head Assemblies can be purchased and used with this stand to utilize the pivot function.
This target system is designed for tactical and personal defense training. It combines the realism of shooting a life-like target with the feedback of a steel target. This portable unit weighs 50 lbs. and can be disassembled in seconds for transportation or storage. The innovative four point stance elevates the center of the stand so the weight is supported by the outer contact points. This reduces wobble and provides stability on uneven terrain. The stand legs are notched for staking if extra stability is needed (Stake Kit sold separately). Target Stand and Head Assembly accept standard wood 2x4 posts that can be cut to your desired length and changed out in seconds without any tools. The metal targets are laser cut to reduce heat and preserve the hardness of the AR500 steel. Our Head Assembly uses high strength carriage bolts and heavy die springs rather than welds for mounting. This allows the target plates to be reversed which increases their life and helps keep the shooting surface flat and smooth. The wood post and steel target lean forward at a 30 degree angle to deflect bullet splatter safely to the ground. Bullet fragments do not deteriorate the wood post like other rifle targets on the market.
Target Plate: 12" x 24" x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - plate ships unpainted
Construction: Heavy gage steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 26" wide x 10" tall
Weight: 50.2 lbs