SD Pivot Stand (w/ Popper Rifle Target Plate)
- This model is rated for handguns up to .44 magnum and rifles up to .308 Winchester (7.62x51).
- Multifunctional stand locks in upright position or pivots and falls when hit.
- 8" Diameter x 2/3rd scale popper x 3/8" AR500.
- Reversible target plate for extended life.
- Adjustable forward lean for different calibers.
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use.
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction helps protect against errant handgun shots.
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle.
This unique dual purpose design can be used as a static steel target or you can remove the lock pin and let if fall like a pepper popper. The innovative four point stance elevates the center of the stand so the weight is supported by the outer contact points. This reduces wobble and provides stability on uneven terrain. The stand legs are notched for staking if extra stability is needed (stakes not included). Our target plates are laser cut to reduce heat and preserve the hardness of the AR500 steel. They are also reversible which increases their life and helps keep the shooting surface flat and smooth. The target plate leans forward at a 30 degree angle to deflect bullet splatter safely to the ground.
Target Plate: 8" diameter x 28" tall x 3/8" thick AR500 steel plate - unpainted
Construction: Heavy gage steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 23" long x 18" wide x 9" tall
Weight: 24.2 lbs