Rimfire Paddle Target -Head Assembly
- This listing is for the steel target Head Assembly only
- Recommended for use with our Static Stand or Ground Stake base
- Head Assembly is designed to slip onto a standard wood 2x4 post
- Customer supplied 2x4 must be supported at a downward angle (leaning forward toward the shooter)
- 1/4" thick AR500 steel paddle and front plate
- Rated for all .22 LR handguns and rifles
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards | Rifles = 20 yards
- Paddle measures 4" diameter
- Front plate measures 5.9"x11" (official size of "A" zone on standard IPSC Target)
- Paddle assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened stop plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 13 LBS.
Our Rimfire Paddle Target is safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to set-up and transport. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction. These targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
Paddle: 4" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Front Plate: 5.9"x11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Product Weight: 13 lbs.
Base: Target base is not included with this listing