Rimfire Bullseye Target - Static Stand
- 1/4" thick AR500 steel paddle, front plate and bullseye plate
- Rated for all .22 LR handguns and rifles
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards | Rifles = 15 yards
- Paddle measures 4" diameter | Bullseye hole measures .90" diameter
- Removable bullseye plate lets the shooter decide the level of difficulty
- Heavy duty Static Stand constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Static Stand has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Paddle assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened front plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 5-20 degrees)
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 26 LBS.
Think your a good shot? Our Bullseye Rimfire Target wil test your shooting skills. Only shots within the .90" diameter hole will flip the paddle. After scoring a bullseye hit, just shoot the 4" paddle to reset the target. The removable Bullseye Plate matches the 10 ring and 5 ring on an Official NRA Bullseye B-2 Target (NRA Pistol Rules). Remove the Bullseye Plate to reduce the difficulty and speed up the pace. With the Bullseye Plate removed, the 4" paddle is presented on both sides of the target.
Developed with input from trick shot artist and YouTube personality 22Plinkster.
Paddle: 4" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Front Stop Plate: 5.9"x11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Bullseye Plate: .90" inside diameter (NRA 10 ring) | 5.57" outside diameter (NRA 5 ring)
Stand Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" diagonal footprint)
Assembled Length: 30"-50"
Product Weight: 26 lbs.