Challenge Targets 66% IPSC Gong Target
- 12" x 20" shape matches an IPSC Metric Target reduced to 66% of official size
- 3/8" thick AR500 steel is rated for all handguns and rifles up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Optimal hole spacing is designed for hanging this plate by chains or rubber straps
- Teardrop shape holes are designed for 1/2" square neck carriage bolts or 1/2" diameter S-hooks
- Our AR500 steel is certified to a minimum Brinell Hardness of 500 BHN
- Target plates are laser cut to reduce heat and preserve the hardness of the edges
- Target plates are reversible to extend their usable life
- Each package includes a detailed safety instruction sheet
- This product ships unpainted
- This product is compatIble with our Steel Smart Target system LEARN MORE
In business since 2009, Challenge Targets is an industry leading manufacturer of steel targets. Our products are currently utilized by hundreds of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies as well as every branch of the United States Military. We are committed to providing better targets that result in a better shooting experience with priority standards in safety, durability and customer service.
Our new line of Gong Targets are designed for budget minded DIY shooters. Simply hang the Gong Plate using chains or rubber straps. Each good shot swings and rings the steel gong! The teardrop shape holes in the target plate are designed to accept 1/2" square neck carriage bolts (preferred) or 1/2" diameter s-hook connectors. Hardware, chains and rubber straps are not included with this listing.
Overall Plate Dimensions: 12" x 20" x 3/8" thick
Material: 3/8" thick AR500 Plate
Hardware: Not included with this listing
Weight: 21 lbs.
Finish: Unpainted with light oil coating