Commercial Grade Double Swinger
- This system includes two adjustable target holders that swing independently
- Commercial Grade target designed for competition use and tactical training
- Target holders use a counterweight & precision pillow bearings to swing targets left & right
- Adjustable counterweights allow shooter to set the targets to swing at different speeds
- 5/16" thick steel angle iron base provides a sturdy, bullet resistant target platform
- Adjustable width for law enforcement style or IDPA / IPSC targets (18"-24")
- Stand legs are elevated in the center providing excellent stability on uneven terrain
- Spring loaded tubes and thumb screws secure 1x2 wood furring strips in both directions
- Durable black paint / powder coat finish
- Weight = 70 lbs.
- Cardboard and paper targets are not included
- Wood furring strips are not included
Challenge Targets Commercial Grade Double Swinger Target is built to the highest quality standards using superior components and materials to provide the ultimate gravity moving target system.
The width of the target holders are adjustable allowing shooters to utilize standard targets and backers ranging from 18" to 24" wide. The target holders include spring loaded tubes and thumb screws to snugly secure your 1x2 wood furring strips.
The vertical post of the target is designed using 5/16" thick angle iron steel. This provides a sturdy, durable platform which maximizes the duration of the pendulum motion and is durable enough to deflect errant shots from magnum caliber handguns without taking damage. The counterweight positions are adjustable allowing the stage designer to set the speed at which each target swings.
The target utilizes four sealed pillow bearings which will provide years of maintenance free use on outdoor ranges. The target holder subassemblies slide onto precision machined, hard chrome plated shafts and are each secured by a single bolt making the target easy to transport in three sections.
The utilization of these premium components allows these targets to swing for over 2.5 minutes after activation! This allows for some very creative stage designs in competition shooting and tactical training excercises.
Our Swinger Target can be set-up so it's activated by a secondary falling steel target OR you can purchase the SWINGER ACTIVATOR KIT which allows you to shoot an acttivator plate that sets the Swinger into motion!
For ultimate durability, consider adding our SWINGER ARMOR GUARD to protect the bearings and furring strip brackets from errant shots.
Vertical Frame: 5/16" thick steel angle iron - black paint with white "challenge TARGETS" logo
Legs: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Furring Strip Brackets: 7 gage steel with black powder coat finish
Counterweight Mounting Arms: 1/4" AR500 steel - bare steel, ships unpainted
Shafts: 1" diameter solid steel shaft with zinc plated finish
Stand Dimensions: Height from ground to top of furring strip tubes = 26"
Footprint Dimensions: 27" wide x 27" long | 37" diagonal footprint
Weight: 70 lbs.