Commercial Grade Indoor Plate Rack
- Industry first steel target designed specifically for INDOOR SHOOTING RANGES
- Ultra durable PATENTED design with reversible target plates
- Rated for handguns (minimum distance 10 yards)
- Rated for rifles (minimum distance 100 yards)
- Maximum (at the target) velocity = 3,000 fps.
- Maximum (at the target) energy = 1,300 ft. / lbs.
- Includes (6) 3/8" thick x 8" diameter AR500 steel plates
- Sturdy 5/16" steel angle iron legs
- Maintenance free, easy to pull reset mechanism with AR500 steel arm
- Ambidextrous reset arm can be set-up on right or left side of unit
- Commercial grade design suitable for high volume use
- Plates are spaced 14" on centers
- 8" Diameter AR500 Steel plates and Top Shroud Guard ship unpainted
We built this Plate Rack from the ground up to handle heavy workloads in the extreme conditions required by professional shooters, commercial ranges and competition matches. We believe we've designed the most versatile, lowest maintenance, and most reliable Plate Rack Target on the market!
This model includes a removable shroud kit which is designed to contain bullet fragments and help prevent damage to lighting, sprinkler systems, walls and flooring on indoor ranges. The unit includes four solid rubber swivel casters making it easy to maneuver on concrete floors. The shroud top and sides can be removed without tools and latched to the system for compact storage.
Shooting Plate Racks is one of the best ways to improve fundamentals like drawing from a holster, sight alignment, trigger control and target transitions. Time yourself and measure your progress. World class shooters will routinely clear the plates in under 3 seconds when drawing from their holsters.
Height from ground to bottom of plates: 50"
Height from ground to top shroud: 73"
Plates: 8" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel (plates ship unpainted)
Front Guard: 3/8" thick AR500 steel (black liquid paint finish)
Side Guard: 3/8" thick AR500 steel (black liquid paint finish)
Legs: 5/16" thick A36 steel angle iron (powder coat finish)
Feet: 1/4" thick A36 steel channel (black powder coat finish)
Weight: 485 lbs.