Rimfire Texas Star Target- 6" Round Plates
- PATENTED commercial grade design suitable for high volume use
- Designed specifically for .22LR ammunition
- Minimum shooting distance (handguns = 10 yards / rifles = 15 yards)
- Includes (5) 6" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 target plates
- Includes (5) 3/8" thick AR500 arms
- Spring retention system makes resetting the target quick and easy
- Target height is 4' 1" tall when fully assembled
- Heavy gauge cover protects pillow bearings from falling plates
- Precision machined shaft is zinc plated for weather resistance
- Includes (2) industrial grade, maintenance free, sealed pillow bearings
- 29" diameter hub assembly fits in any truck bed or SUV and it installs with a single bolt
- AR500 components (Plates & Arms) ship unpainted
Our commercial grade Rimfire Texas Star is designed to function reliably with all 22LR ammunition. The compact design is portable and ideal for ranges with lower berm heights. The 6" plates are held in place with a unique spring retention system. When shot, the plates are released from the retention pocket and fall to the ground. The change in weight distribution causes the hub and plates to rotate. The precision machined shaft and duel pillow bearings maximize the speed and change of direction with each successful shot. Resetting the target is quick and simple. Just lift the spring and insert the stem of the plate into the pocket. One person can reset all five plates in about 20 seconds.
The new Rimfire Texas Star is designed for high volume competition use on commercial ranges but is also built for recreational 22LR enthusiasts. This target is loads of fun and the portable design makes transportation, set-up and storage a breeze!
Overall Height: 4' 1" Tall
Plates: 6" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 steel (plates ship unpainted)
Vertical Stem: 5/16" thick A36 angle iron with black powder coat finish
Arms: 3/8" thick AR500 steel (arms ship unpainted)
Finish Notes: AR500 Plates & Arms ship unpainted, other components are powder or liquid coated as shown
Total Product Weight: 101 lbs. (Transports in 3 sections)
1) Stand, Angle Iron Post, Bearing Housing = 49 lbs.
2) Hub Assembly = 39 lbs.
3) Plates = 13 lbs.