Economy Hostage Target
- This system creates random, lifelike movement of a threat target behind a stationary hostage target.
- Compatible with all handguns, rifles, airsoft, and pellet guns.
- Movement is created using wind and our patent pending counterbalance technology.
- Rear pulley spool gives you the option to manually control the movement by rope.
- Portable, 35lb. system, is easy to transport and set-up.
- Kit includes everything shown except cardboard targets, wood articles, and rope.
- Wood platform (not included) can be easily contructed using inexpensive materials (instructions included).
- Accepts standard IDPA and IPSC cardboard targets.
- Purchase our silhouette cut tactical targets for ultimate realism.
Our Economy Hostage Target creates the same realistic motion as our popular Extreme Hostage Target which is currently being used by elite law enforcement and military units all over the world. This system offers a low cost option for civilian and competitive shooters who don't require the durability of a heavy gage steel platform. Excellent for all types of hostage simulation and decision making drills. Simply staple a strip of cardboard (the sail) to the back of the moving target and let our patent pending counterbalance technology do the rest. When light or moderate winds catch the "sail", the target will move randomly in both directions. A second system can be added to generate random movement of both the hostage and the threat target. For indoor training and competitions, attach a rope and manually control the target from a safe location (up to 100' away). For tactical training, the rope can be used to generate unpredictable left and right movement of the target. For competitions, the rope can be used to create consistent exposure in one direction so each shooter has an equal opportunity to engage the target. The exposure duration can be adjusted from approximately 2-5 seconds. In this application, the system automatically resets itself to the concealed position after each presentation.
System Dimensions: 15” wide x 19” deep x 5'6'” tall (with cardboard targets installed)
Weight: 35 lbs.
Rocker Assembly: 7 gage steel with black powder coat finish
Hardware: stainless steel and zinc plated steel
Watch the Video
The footage shown below was taken with our Extreme Hostage Target which includes a steel platform. The Economy Hostage Target creates the exact same motion illustrated in these videos. A new video will be uploaded soon to show the rope and pulley capability.