Duel Moving Target Training Package
- US PATENT NO. 8,534,673
- This duel moving target system creates random, lifelike motion of two independent targets
- Compatible with all handguns and rifles
- No battery, motors or pneumatic power is required
- Movement is generated randomly using wind or by instructor discretion using rope
- Each unit weighs less than 50 lbs. and sets up in minutes without tools
- Accepts standard IDPA and IPSC style cardboard targets
- Package includes(3) silhouette cut tactical targets for ultimate realism
- All-weather design with powder coat finish and stainless steel tracks
- Adjustable leveling feet allow target to be used on uneven terrain and hillsides (up to 15 degree slopes)
- Quick release hand knobs allow targets to be changed quickly with no tools
- Invaluable training tool for SWAT entry, hostage rescue, sniper and active shooter training
Add a new dimension to your firearms training program. This Duel Moving Target System creates incredible, lifelike movement of your cardboard targets. Use the system to simulate hostage situations, run active shooter drills, create shoot / no-shoot scenarios, run sniper training courses... the possibilities are endless.
Simply staple a strip of cardboard (the sail) to the back of the targets and let our patent pending counterbalance technology do the rest. When light or moderate winds catch the "sail", the targets will move randomly in both directions. Add rope (not included) to manually control the target movement. The simplistic design requires NO electricity, batteries, air lines, motors, or wiring. It is completely maintenance free and reliable.
System Dimensions: Each system is 15” wide x 19” deep x 6'” tall (with cardboard targets installed)
Weight: Each system weights 51 lbs.
Base and Rocker Assembly: 12 gage & 7 gage steel with black powder coat finish
Hardware: stainless steel and zinc plated steel
View product manual(PDF)