Auto-Reset Rimfire Target
Shipping Weight: 10.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket: 0
- Rated for all .22LR handguns and rifles
- Commercial grade design with 12" long AR500 steel target plate
- Adjustable spring tension for different reset speeds
- Minimum shooting distance is 7 yards
- 1/4" thick steel ground stake can be hammered into almost any terrain
- Assembled length is 24"
- Spring mechanism is fully protected behind hardened steel target face
- Target plate is reversible for extended life
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Easy to transport and set-up; weighs only 7 lbs.
No more walking down range to reset your targets. Our Auto Reset Rimfire Target falls down when shot then resets to the upright position. The lightweight design is easy to transport and set-up on the range. Just stomp the metal stake into the ground and you're ready to start shooting. Simple enough for backyard plinking and durable enough for competition matches. You'll never go back to shooting paper targets!
Target Plate: 12" tall x 5" diameter x 3/16" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stake Dimensions: 13" long x 3" wide
Assembled Length: 24"
Product Weight: 7 lbs.