IPSC Handgun Harmonic Target - Head Assembly
- This listing is for the steel target Head Assembly only
- Recommended for use with our Static Stand, Ground Stake, Pivot Stand & most other target bases
- Head Assembly is designed to slip onto a standard wood 2x4 post
- Industry first, PATENT PENDING design allows shooter to audibly identify shot placement
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns (minimum distance 7 yards)
- Overall size matches USPSA / IPSC metric target with "D" zone removed (overall = 11.81"x23.62")
- Inner head and chest cavities match USPSA / IPSC "A" Zones
- Shots to the "B" and "C" zones produce dull, low frequency sound
- Shots to the "A" zone cavities produce a loud, high frequency sound
- Reversible target plates for extended life
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Light weight and portable (weighs only 32 lbs)
Our new PATENT PENDING Harmonic Target is the ultimate handgun training target. By combining the durability of a steel target, with the precision scoring of a paper target, this revolutionary design is ideal for competition and defensive handgun training.
The overall size of the steel matches a standard IPSC / USPSA metric target with the "D" zone removed. The outer plate is laser cut from 3/8" thick AR500 steel and is ridged mounted to our 2x4 post sleeve. The inner plate is laser cut from 1/4" thick AR500 steel and includes integrated tuning forks that are concealed behind the front plate. The inner, Harmonic Plate, is mounted using industrial grade die springs. Bullets that strike the outer "B" and "C" zones produce a dull, low frequency ring. Shots that pass through the "A" zone windows in the front plate, strike the Harmonic Plate and produce a loud, high frequency ring allowing the shooter to instantly identify their shot placement.
Other steel targets with hinged doors and windows are less suitable for competition and defensive handgun training. These designs condition the shooter to pause while the hinged door falls back into place. Our Harmonic Plate is mounted in a fixed position so it's always ready for rapid follow-up shots.
Outer Target Plate: Metric = (30cm x 60cm) | Standard = (11.81" x 23.62") x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Inner Harmonic Plate : Metric = (15cm x 28cm) | Standard = (5.9"x11") x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Product Weight: 32 lbs.
Target Base: Not included with this listing
Watch the Video (Static Stand not included with this listing)