Tactical Harmonic Target - Head Assembly
- Industry first design allows shooter to audibly identify shot placement
- Our new Harmonic Tactical Target (HTAC) includes dimensionally accurate cranial and thoracic cavities
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns (minimum distance 10 yards)
- Human silhouette outer plate measures 12" wide x 28" tall
- Shots outside the head and chest cavities produce dull, low frequency sound
- Shots to the cranial cavity (brain) or thoracic cavity (heart & lungs) produce a loud, high frequency sound
- Reversible target plates for extended life
- Heavy duty Static Stand constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Static Stand design has a 34" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
Our Harmonic Tactical (HTAC) Target is the ultimate defensive handgun training target. By combining the durability of a steel target, with the precision scoring of a paper target, this revolutionary design is ideal for advanced pistol training.
The overall size of the front plate measures 12" wide by 28" tall. The outer plate is laser cut from 3/8" thick AR500 steel and is ridged mounted to our 2x4 post sleeve. The inner plate is laser cut from 1/4" thick AR500 steel and includes integrated tuning forks that are concealed behind the front plate. The inner, Harmonic Plate, is mounted using industrial grade die springs. Bullets that strike the front plate produce a dull, low frequency ring. Shots that pass through the apetures in the front plate, strike the Harmonic Plate and produce a loud, high frequency ring allowing the shooter to instantly identify their shot placement.
Other steel targets with hinged doors and windows are less suitable for defensive handgun training. These designs condition the shooter to pause while the hinged door falls back into place. Our Harmonic Plate is mounted in a fixed position so it's always ready for rapid follow-up shots.
Front Target Plate: 11.81" x 28.3" x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Cranial Cavity Apeture (T-Zone): 3.9" wide x 3.2" high
Thoracic Cavity Apeture (Chest): 6.6" wide x 8.9" high
Rear Harmonic Plate : 5.9"x11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Stand Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" diagonal footprint)
Product Weight: 52 lbs.
Watch the Video