Steel Target - IPSC A Zone - Heavy Base - Handgun & Rifle Rated
- Rated for handguns up to .44 magnum and rifles up to .308 Winchester (7.62x51)
- Includes our heavy duty pivot base which is designed for commercial ranges, professional shooters, law enforcement and military training
- With lock pin installed, target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position
- With lock pin removed, target falls when shot
- Adjustable forward lean for different calibers
- 3/8" AR500 target slips on and off standard wood 2x4s
- Official "A" zone IPSC steel target measures (15cm x 28cm) or (5.9"x11")
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel frame construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle. Weighs only 25 lbs.
Our "A" Zone target is designed for IPSC practice and competition shooting. The steel plate replicates the rectangular "A" zone on an official IPSC target. This portable target weighs only 25 lbs. and can be disassembled in seconds for transportation or storage. With the lock pin installed, the target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position. With the lock pin removed, the target falls when shot. This dual function is perfect for both training and competition. The innovative four point stance elevates the center of the stand so the weight is supported by the outer contact points. This reduces wobble and provides stability on uneven terrain. The stand legs are notched for staking if extra stability is needed (Stake Kit sold separately). Target Stand and Head Assembly accept standard wood 2x4 posts that can be cut to your desired length and changed out in seconds without any tools. The metal targets are laser cut to reduce heat and preserve the hardness of the AR500 steel. Our Head Assembly uses high strength carriage bolts and heavy die springs rather than welds for mounting. This allows the target plates to be reversed which increases their life and helps keep the shooting surface flat and smooth. The wood post and steel target lean forward at a 30 degree angle to deflect bullet splatter safely to the ground.
Target Plate: 5.9"x11" x 3/8" thick AR500 steel plate - plate ships unpainted
Construction: Heavy gage steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 26" wide x 10" tall
Weight: 24.9 lbs.