SD Pivot Stand (w/ 7" Handgun Head Assembly)
- This model is rated for all non-magnum handguns.
- Multifunctional stand locks in upright position or pivots and falls when hit.
- 7" Diameter x 1/4" AR500 Head Assembly slips on and off standard wood 2x4s.
- Reversible target plate for extended life.
- Adjustable forward lean for different calibers.
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use.
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction helps protect against errant handgun shots.
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle.
This unique dual purpose design can be used as a static steel target or you can remove the lock pin and let if fall like a pepper popper. The innovative four point stance elevates the center of the stand so the weight is supported by the outer contact points. This reduces wobble and provides stability on uneven terrain. The stand legs are notched for staking if extra stability is needed (stakes not included). Pivot Stand and Head Assembly accept standard wood 2x4 posts that can be cut to your desired length and changed out in seconds without any tools. The target plates are laser cut to reduce heat and preserve the hardness of the AR500 steel. Our Head Assembly uses high strength carriage bolts and heavy die springs rather than welds for mounting. This allows the target plates to be reversed which increases their life and helps keep the shooting surface flat and smooth. The wood post and target plate lean forward at a 30 degree angle to deflect bullet splatter safely to the ground.
Target Plate: 7" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 steel plate - unpainted
Construction: Heavy gage steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 23" long x 18" wide x 9" tall
Weight: 13.3 lbs