Reflex Head Assy: Human Silhouette x 3/8" AR500
- Our Reflex Mount system spaces the plate away from the wood post for maximum feedback
- Recommended for use with our Static Stands, Ground Stakes, and other manufacturer's target bases
- Not recommended for use with our Pivot Stands (pivot function will not work properly)
- Human silhouette plate measures 20" tall x 8" wide and is reversible for extended life
- Rated for all handguns and rifles up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Head Assembly slips on and off any standard 2x4 wood post
- Target plates are laser cut which reduces heat and preserves the 500 Brinell hardness rating
- Dual spring design absorbs shock and keeps the plate surface parallel to the shooting line for safety
- Plate is secured using high strength grade 8 carriage bolts and nylon lock nuts
- Durable, maintenance free design has no welds to crack or repair!
- This product is compatIble with our Steel Smart Target system LEARN MORE
If you haven't had the opportunity to shoot steel targets, you don't know what you're missing. The audible and visual feedback from shooting steel is much more satisfying than poking holes in stationary paper targets. Our target Head Assemblies are designed for safety, durability, and lots of fun! Simply drop the Head Assembly on any wood 2x4 post and start shooting.
Overall Plate Dimensions: 20" tall x 8" wide Silhouette x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Material: 3/8" thick AR500 Plate
Hardware: 1/2"-13 Grade 8 carriage bolts with nylon lock nuts
Assembly Weight: 19 lbs.