IPSC 66% Rifle Target - Steel Post
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 10 yards | Rifles = 100 yards | Shotguns 15 yards (no slugs)
- 3/8" AR500 steel target plate is rated for handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Target plate assembly slips on and off upright post without tools
- 3/8" thick A36 steel post holds up well to handguns & shotguns but rifle hits will cause damage to the post
- Heavy duty legs constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Target base has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Plate size matches an IPSC Metric target scaled down to 66% of the official size (11.81"x19.39")
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 0-15 degrees)
- Overall height of target is adjustable from 54" to 58"
- Light weight and portable (weighs only 46 lbs.)
Our new line of Steel Post Targets provide a lower cost alternative to our popular Armor Post design. The 3/8" A36 steel post will hold up well to errant shots from handguns and shotguns and requires less maintanence than wood posts. The built-in quick release mechanism allows target plates to be removed in seconds without tools.
Our duel spring design maximizes audible feedback and keeps the surface of the target plate parallel with the shooting line which makes bullet fragmentation safer and more consistent. The springs also absorb energy which preserves the surface of the steel plate.
The reversible target plate matches an official IPSC or USPSA metric target scaled down to 66% of the official size. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction.
The base of the target incorporates an innovative four point stance which elevates the center of the target dispersing the weight to the four outer corners for excellent stability. The stand legs include anchor holes for staking if extra stability is needed (stakes not included). The rear mounting hole on the upright post is slotted to allow the user to adjust the forward lean of the target on uneven terrain (0-15 degrees).
Target Plate: 19.39" tall x 11.81" wide x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Steel Post: 3/8" thick x 2" wide steel - painted & stenciled
Base Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Base Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" diagonal)
Overall Height: Adjustable 54"-58"
Product Weight: 44 lbs.