Quick Draw Pistol Target - Static Stand
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns | minimum distance = 10 yards
- Two shooters - (compete head to head) or Single shooter - (reactive target practice)
- Heavy duty Static Stand constructed of 1/4" steel with a durable powder coat finish
- Static Stand has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Post mount is adjustable so the target can be leveled on uneven terrain
- Paddle Assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (not included)
- Pivot mechanism is fully protected behind AR500 front plate
- AR500 steel paddles measure 6" diameter
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 5-20 degrees)
- Paddles and front plate ship unpainted
Left and right paddles are painted different colors. Two Shooters engage the target simultaneously on command. Shooter one engages the left paddle (red). Shooter two engages the right paddle (yellow). When hit, the paddles rotate and overlap in the center. The winner's color is displayed in the window. The target is reset by pulling a rope (not included).
Left and right paddles can be engaged individually by one shooter. For training, paddles can be painted different colors. The shooter needs to identify and engage the correct color on command. Each paddle can be shot left to right or right to left without using the reset rope. If both paddles end up in the center window, a rope (not included) can be used to reset the paddles to the outer position.
Paddles: 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Front Plate: 15" tall x 21" wide x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Static Stand: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" Diagonal)
Assembled Dimensions: 5' tall x 3' wide
Product Weight: 55 lbs.