USPSA Cardboard Target
- Official USPSA License #CT-303
- Scoring lines are perforated through for easy and accurate target scoring
- Overall dimensions 29.93" tall x 18.12" wide
- Tan front / white back
- 200 lb. test cardboard with vertical "B" flutes per USPSA specifications
- Water resistant additive helps reduce delamination and warping in wet conditions
- Chemical additive does not change the look or feel of the cardboard (target pasters stick with no problem)
Our USPSA Cardboard Targets were inspected and approved by the United States Practical Shooting Association in 2019. The scoring zones are perforated through which is preferred by most match directors and range officers because it allows the targets to be scored faster and more accurately. These targets include a special water resistant additive that helps prevent warping and delamination in wet conditions. The chemical additive is not a wax coating and does not adversly effect the adhesion of target pasters.
Order quantities less than 100 pieces will be bundled using plastic bands and shipped with no protective box. The banding may crimp or tear the edges of the top and bottom targets. If you prefer your targets be shipped in boxes, please order item USPSA-CB-100PK.
Note: In 2019, the United States Practical Shooting Association changed their terminology. USPSA targets were previously referred to as IPSC Metric Targets.
Material: 200 lb. test cardboard with vertical "B" flutes
Size: Overall dimensions 29.93" tall x 18.12" wide
Water Resistance: Water resistant additive helps reduce delamination and warping in wet conditions