Single Station Turning Target System
- PATENTED commercial grade, portable turning target system
- Ballistic frame with 3/8" thick AR500 steel construction
- Light weight, 50 lb. system can be transported in flat sections and set-up in under a minute
- Rechargable battery runs approximately 2.5 hours per charge (charger included)
- System works with any paper targets or single wall cardboard targets under 30" in width
- Package includes (25) double sided paper targets and (3) cardboard target holders
- Stabilizer bar and cord provide crisp target presentation (extra cord & clamps included)
- Motor can be removed and installed in seconds without tools
- Includes wireless remote control with range out to 100 yards
- Up to (10) systems can be paired to run on one remote control
- PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH INFORMATIONAL VIDEO
Challenge Targets new patented commercial grade Turning Target System offers an affordable solution for discretionary shoot / no-shoot training drills. Our portable system transports in flat sections and can be set-up in less than a minute without tools. The 3/8" thick AR500 steel frame fully protects the motor and all vulnerable components from errant shots.
The system can utilize almost any paper or cardboard target. Unlike other units that support their targets from the ground, our system suspends the targets from above eliminating the need for wood furring strips and cardboard backers. This significantly reduces your operational costs and time changing targets on the range.
Operating the target turner is SIMPLE. The motor is pre-programed with (6) different automated, random modes of target presentation and can also be operated manually with a wireless remote control at distances up to 100 yards.
Frame: 3/8" thick AR500 steel (ships unpainted)
Legs: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Overall Height: 6 ft 5 in / Weight: 45 lbs
Documents: FAQ / User Manual / Assembly Instructions / Warranty