Steel Target - IPSC Zone A,B,C - Heavy Base - Handgun & Rifle Rated
- Rated for all handguns and rifles up 3,000 fps at the target
- Includes our heavy duty pivot base which is designed for commercial ranges, professional shooters, law enforcement and military training
- Target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position
- 3/8" AR500 target slips on and off standard wood 2x4s
- Plate size matches A,B, & C zone metric dimensions on an official IPSC target
- Metric size = (30cm x 60cm) | Standard size = (11.81" x 23.62")
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- Adjustable forward lean
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Target plate ships unpainted
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle. Weighs 43 lbs.
Note: This model includes our pivot capable stand, however, this target plate is too heavy to use in this capacity. With the IPSC A,B,C zone Head Assembly installed, the target must remain locked in the upright position for safety. Other optional Head Assemblies can be purchased and used with this stand to utilize the pivot function.
Our IPSC zone A,B,C target is designed for IPSC practice and competition shooting. The steel plate replicates an IPSC cardboard target without the "D" zone. This portable target weighs only 43 lbs. and can be disassembled in seconds for transportation or storage. The innovative four point stance elevates the center of the stand so the weight is supported by the outer contact points. This reduces wobble and provides stability on uneven terrain. The stand legs are notched for staking if extra stability is needed (Stake Kit sold separately). Target Stand and Head Assembly accept standard wood 2x4 posts that can be cut to your desired length and changed out in seconds without any tools. The metal targets are laser cut to reduce heat and preserve the hardness of the AR500 steel. Our Head Assembly uses high strength carriage bolts and heavy die springs rather than welds for mounting. This allows the target plates to be reversed which increases their life and helps keep the shooting surface flat and smooth. The wood post and steel target lean forward at a 30 degree angle to deflect bullet splatter safely to the ground. Bullet fragments do not deteriorate the wood post like other rifle targets on the market.
Target Plate: Metric = (30cm x 60cm) | Standard = (11.81" x 23.62") x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - plate ships unpainted
Construction: Heavy gage steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 26" wide x 10" tall
Weight: 43.4 lbs