Rimfire Paddle Target - Rectangle Stop Plate
Shipping Weight: 19.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket: 0
- 1/4" Thick AR500 Steel Paddle and Stop Plate
- Rated for all .22 LR handguns and rifles
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards | Rifles = 20 yards
- Paddle measures 4" diameter
- Stop plate measures 5.9"x11" (official size of "A" zone on standard IPSC Target)
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Paddle Assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened stop plate
- Height is adjustable and determined by the length of the wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 19 LBS.
Our Rimfire Paddle Target is safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to set-up and transport. Just stomp it in the ground, clamp the paddle assembly in place and start shooting! Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction. These targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
SpecificationsPaddle: 4" diameter x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Front Stop Plate: 5.9"x11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stake Dimensions: 13" long x 3" wide
Assembled Length: 30"-50"
Product Weight: 19 lbs.
Watch the Video