Stake Target - TDI Torso - Rifle Rated
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Built to withstand all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 7 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 steel target assembly fits over standard wood 2x4 post (not included)
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- 18" tall x 12" wide torso shape plate is reversible for extended life
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
- Light weight and portable (weighs only 32 lbs!)
Our new Reflex Mount Stake Targets are safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to use. Just stomp them in the ground and start shooting! It doesn't get any easier than this. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction. The Torso shape plate was designed in cooperation with Tactical Defense Institute (TDI - West Union Ohio). The TDI Torso plate is perfect for all basic and advanced pistol and rifle courses.
Target Plate: 18" tall x 12" wide x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stake Dimensions: 13" long x 3" wide
Product Weight: 32 lbs.