Starter Package with 8" Activator Plate
- This accessory is compatible with our full size Texas Stars and Revolving Plate Racks
- Insert counterweight and prop one side of the target to prevent it from rotating
- When the 8" round activator plate is shot, the prop falls and the counterweight spins the target before falling to the ground
- In competition, this accessory provides each shooter with the same target presentation
- The Starter Package accessory increases difficulty by generating movement prior to engaging the first plate
- Weight = 21 lbs.
Thought you mastered our moving targets? Think again! This accessory is sure to be a popular addition for USPSA and 3Gun matches. The Starter Package allows range staff to quickly reset the Star in a consistent orientation so each shooter has the same target presentation. The target is activated by shooing the 8" plate.
The dimensions and weight of the assembly are designed so the counterweight drops freely to the ground without contacting the plates as it falls.
NOTE: The activator prop bar is provided without holes so the customer can determine the desired height of the activator plate. The customer will need a power hand drill and 3/8" diameter steel drill bit to drill a single hole in the prop bar at the desired height.
Counterweight: black powder coat finish
Activator Prop Bar: 3/8" thick x 40" long A36 steel - ships unpainted
Brackets: bare steel - ships unpainted
Activator Plate: 3/8" AR500 steel x 8" Diameter
Weight: 21 lbs.