Steel - IDPA / NRA 8" Center - Heavy Base with Target Holder - Handgun Rated
- Pistol target rated for all non-magnum handgun calibers
- Includes our heavy duty pivot base which is designed for commercial ranges, professional shooters, law enforcement and military training
- Multifunctional base allows you to shoot steel, paper, and cardboard targets
- Place the 8" metal plate behind the center ring of an IDPA or NRA cardboard target and receive audio and visual feedback with each good shot
- Instant feedback is proven to increase speed and accuracy
- For training, install the lock pin and the target bounces back when shot, then resets to the forward leaning position (only center hits produce feedback)
- For competition, remove the lock pin and the target falls when shot
- Adjustable forward lean for different calibers
- 8" x 1/4" thick AR500 target slips on and off standard wood 2x4s (height is adjustable)
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- All-weather design with powder coat finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel frame construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle. Weighs only 28 lbs.
- Target plate ships without paint / cardboard and wood items are not included
Our 8" target is designed for IDPA and NRA practice and competition shooting. The steel plate replicates the center ring on an official IDPA or NRA target. This portable target weighs 28lbs. and can be disassembled in seconds for transportation or storage. With the lock pin installed, the target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position. With the lock pin removed, the target falls when shot. This dual function is perfect for both training and competition. The innovative four point stance elevates the center of the stand so the weight is supported by the outer contact points. This reduces wobble and provides stability on uneven terrain. The stand legs are notched for staking if extra stability is needed (Stake Kit sold separately). Target Stand and Head Assembly accept standard wood 2x4 posts that can be cut to your desired length and changed out in seconds without any tools. The metal targets are laser cut to reduce heat and preserve the hardness of the AR500 steel. Our Head Assembly uses high strength carriage bolts and heavy die springs rather than welds for mounting. This allows the target plates to be reversed which increases their life and helps keep the shooting surface flat and smooth. The wood post and steel target lean forward at a 30 degree angle to deflect bullet splatter safely to the ground. Bullet fragments do not deteriorate cardboard targets.
Target Plate: 8" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel plate - plate ships unpainted
Construction: Heavy gage steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 26" wide x 10" tall
Weight: 28.6 lbs.