Handgun Paddle Target Head Assembly
- This listing is for the steel target Head Assembly only
- Recommended for use with our Static Stand or Ground Stake base
- Head Assembly is designed to slip onto a standard wood 2x4 post
- Customer supplied 2x4 must be supported at a downward angle (leaning forward toward the shooter)
- 3/8" thick x 6" diameter AR500 steel paddle
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards
- 1/4" thick AR500 front plate measures 5.9"x11" (official size of "A" zone on standard IPSC target)
- Paddle assembly clamps on top of a standard 2x4 wood post (no tools required for set-up)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened front plate
- Safely deflects bullet fragments to the ground
- 2x4 wood post is not included
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 16 LBS.
Our Handgun Paddle Target is safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to set-up and transport. Just slide the head assembly onto a 2x4 post, clamp the paddle assembly in place and start shooting! Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction. These targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
This listing is for the Paddle Head Assembly only and does not include a ground stake or base to support the 2x4. Customer to provide wood 2x4 post which must be mounted at a forward lean for paddle to function properly.
Paddle: 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Front Stop Plate: 5.9"x11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Product Weight: 16 lbs.
Base: Target base is not included with this listing