Reflex Head Assy: 8" Round x 1/4" AR500
- Our Reflex Mount system spaces the plate away from the wood post for maximum feedback
- Head design utilizes industrial die springs to produce the loudest ringing target available
- Recommended for use with our Static Stands, Ground Stakes, and other manufacturer's target bases
- Not recommended for use with our Pivot Stands (pivot function will not work properly)
- 8" round x 1/4" thick AR500 plate is rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Head Assembly slips on and off any standard 2x4 wood post
- Target plates are laser cut which reduces heat and preserves the 500 Brinell hardness rating
- Target plates are reversible to extend their usable life
- Duel spring design absorbs shock and keeps the plate surface parallel to the shooting line for safety
- Plate is secured using high strength grade 8 carriage bolts and nylon lock nuts
- Durable, maintenance free design has no welds to crack or repair!
If you haven't had the opportunity to shoot steel targets, you don't know what you're missing. The audible and visual feedback from shooting steel is much more satisfying than poking holes in stationary paper targets. Our target Head Assemblies are designed for safety, durability, and lots of fun! Simply drop the Head Assembly on any wood 2x4 post and start shooting.
Overall Plate Dimensions: 8" diameter x 1/4" thick
Material: 1/4" thick AR500 Plate
Hardware: 1/2"-13 Grade 8 carriage bolts with nylon lock nuts
Assembly Weight: 9 lbs.