12" Steel Challenge Target - 3/8" AR500
- Designed specifically for Steel Challenge training and competition
- Hook and slot mounting allows plates to be removed and changed quickly without tools
- Minimum distance for Steel Challenge stages is 7 yards with handguns
- Laser cut 12" x 3/8" thick AR500 steel target plate
- Cap hook is laser cut from 3/8" AR500 steel and bolted to the post cap for serviceability
- Heavy duty Steel Challenge base positions the 2x4 with the narrow dimension facing the shooter
- Base has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide unmatched stability
- Corner pads allow the base of the target to be staked on four sides for if needed
- Light weight, portable and set-ups without tools
- AR500 steel ships unpainted (2x4 post not included)
Our 12" diameter Steel Challenge Target is safe, durable, and easy to use. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction.
The base of the target incorporates an innovative four point stance which elevates the center of the target, dispersing the weight to the outer four corners for excellent stability. Anchor holes are located in each corner for staking if addtional stability is needed (stakes not included).
The hook and slot mounting system provides excellent audible feedback making it easy for shooters and range officers to hear your hits.
Target Plate: 12" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Hanging Hook: 3/8" AR500 steel
Stand Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" diagonal)
Product Weight: 35 lbs.