Stake-N-Shoot - 6" Popper - Rifle Rated
Shipping Weight: 12.60 pounds
Quantity in Basket: 0
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with muzzle velocities under 3,100 fps
- Built to withstand all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 7 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Laser cut 3/8" thick AR500 target plate measures 20" tall x 6" diameter
- Heavy gauge steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum visual and audio feedback
- Spring mechanism is fully protected behind hardened steel target face
- Target plates are reversible for extended life
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground (read all safety guidelines before use)
Our new Stake-N-Shoot targets are safe, durable, and EXTREMELY EASY to use. Just stomp them in the ground and start shooting! It doesn't get any easier than this. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction. These rifle targets are perfect for recreational shooting, competition and training.
Target Plate: 20" tall x 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Stake Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Stake Dimensions: 13" long x 3" wide
Assembled Length: 30"
Product Weight: 12 lbs.