Short Range AR550 Rifle Target - Full Man
- Ultra durable PATENT PENDING design has no welds
- Rated for all handguns and rifles
- Maximum velocity at the target = 3,000 fps | Maximum energy at the target = 2,700 ft-lbs
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 10 yards | Rifles = 30 yards (read all safety guidelines)
- Laser cut AR550 steel target assembly slips onto 3/8" AR500 Armor Post with no tools
- Heavy duty legs constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Human silhouette plate measures 32" tall x 18" wide x 3/8" thick and is reversible for extended life
- Target system breaks down into three pieces for easy transportation and storage
- Designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 20-30 degrees)
- Overall height of target is approximately 70"
- Light weight and portable (heaviest section weighs 47 lbs.)
Our new Short Range Rifle Targets allow shooters to engage steel targets with rifle calibers at distances as close as 30 yards! (Follow all safety instructions).
The short range capability of these targets has been frequently requested by law enforcement, military and other training applications but hasn’t been possible until now! Our PATENT PENDING design utilizes certified AR550 steel and a revolutionary mounting system that precisely controls the angle of the plate so the energy is both deflected and absorbed.
The base of the target allows the user to adjust the forward angle of the plate between 20-30 degrees. Our plates are mounted using four industrial compression springs to dissipate the energy, reduce pitting and prevent the common problem of cracking that can be experienced with other AR550 target systems.
The target plate is attached to a 3/8” thick
AR500 steel post using a quick-release system that allows the plate to be removed
in seconds without tools. The base of the
target has a pocket that secures the vertical post and allows the post to be
removed from the base without tools. The
system breaks down into three sections for compact storage and easy
transportation. Four 12” ground stakes and four extra, grade 8 carriage bolts
are included with each target.
Target Plate: 32" tall x 18" wide x 3/8" thick AR550 steel - primer coated finish
Armor Post: 3/8" thick x 2" wide AR500 steel - black painted finish
Base Construction: 1/4" thick steel - black powder coat finish
Plate Hardware: 1/2"-13 x grade 8 carriage bolts (Qty 8)
Ground Stakes:12" long x 3/8" diameter (Qty 4)
Base Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" diagonal)
Overall Height: Approximately 70" (at full upright position)
Product Weight: 74 lbs.