Reactive Rimfire Target - Ram w/ Tall Base
- Rated for all .22LR handguns and rifles
- Target provides reliable hit confirmation without needing to reset the target between shooters
- Minimum distance: Pistols = 10 yards | Rifles = 25 yards
- Includes AR500 steel NRA ram silhouette with overall dimensions of 5" x 6"
- Target plate is removable and interchangeable with other animal shapes
- Heavy duty base is constructed of 5/16" thick steel angle with durable black powder coat finish
- Base is adjustable so the target can be calibrated to function reliably at different distances
- Pivot mechanism is fully protected behind AR500 steel front plate
- Target is designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground
- Easy to set-up and transport - WEIGHS ONLY 49 LBS.
- AR500 steel components ship unpainted
Our NRA reactive silhouette targets were designed specifically for YHEC competitions and provide reliable hit confirmation without needing to reset the target between shooters. This maintenance free, all weather target system is easy to set-up and can be calibrated to work flawlessly at distances up to 125 yards. Solid hits on any portion of the ram silhouette will reliably flip the target to the opposite side. The ultra-smooth hinge mechanism, prevents the target from getting stuck in a neutral position behind the center plate.
Although this target system was designed for competition use, it is sure to be popular with customers building home ranges who are looking for reliable, maintenance free targets that can be left outside year-round.
Paddle: 3/16" AR500 steel ram silhouette with approximate overall dimensions of 5"x6" - ships unpainted
Front Plate: 5.9"x11" x 1/4" thick AR500 steel - ships unpainted
Overall Height: 50" (from the ground to the top of the front plate)
Stand Dimensions: 27" long x 26" wide (37.5" diagonal footprint)
Product Weight: 49 lbs.