SRP Bullseye Plate - 3/8" AR500
- Accessory plate for use with Challenge Targets product SRP-1-R
- Hangs in front of the standard 5" square reset plate to increase target difficulty
- Installs in seconds with no tools
- Bullseye aperture measures 2" in diameter
- Minimum shooting distance (handguns = 10 yards / rifles = 100 yards)
- Maximum velocity = 3,000 fps at the target
- Maximum energy = 1,000 ft./lbs at the target
- Material is certified 3/8" thick AR500 steel
Add this Bullseye Plate to our Shoot-to-Reset Plate Rack (SRP-1-R) to signifantly increase the difficulty of the target. The Bullseye Plate hangs in front of the standard 5" square reset plate and requires shooters to place their final shot inside the 2" round aperture to reset the target. Only shots that pass through the 2" hole will reset the target!
This accessory can be added or removed in seconds with no tools required.
Overall Size: 9.5" x 7.25" x 3/8" thick
Material: 3/8" thick AR500 steel (ships unpainted)
Aperture: 2" round opening
Arms: 3/8" thick AR500 steel (arms ship unpainted)
Total Product Weight: 5.5 lbs