Shoot-to-Reset Plate Rack | Standard Package
- PATENTED DESIGN maximizes reliability and versatility
- Round targets lock in upright position & reset when square plate is shot
- Rated for most centerfire handguns and rifles
- Velocity at the target (Maximum 3,000 fps)
- Energy at the target (Maximum = 1,000 ft/lbs) (Minimum = 250 ft/lbs)
- Minimum shooting distance (handguns = 10 yards / rifles = 100 yards)
- Includes (3) 5" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 target plates
- Includes (1) 5" square x 3/8" thick AR500 reset plate
- Target measures 63" long x 40" wide x 39" tall when assembled
- Breaks down without tools for compact, easy transportation and storage
- Front guard made from 3/8" AR500 steel protects reset mechanism
- Hinge and reset components made from wear resistant AR500 steel
- Commercial grade design suitable for high volume use
- All AR500 steel components ship unpainted
Our Shoot-to-Reset Plate Rack (SRP) is one of our most versatile and addictive products! Shoot the 5" round plates and they lock in the upright position concealed behind the AR500 steel front guard. Shoot the 5" square plate to reset the target. This model is perfect for 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 10mm and other common centerfire handgun calibers at distances as close as 10 yards. It's also outstanding with centerfire rifles like .223 Remington at 100-400 yards. The target also work with magnum caliber handguns and larger caliber rifles at longer distances (maximum energy at the target is 1,000 ft./lbs).
After initial assembly, the target can be broken down for transportation in 1-2 minutes without tools. The plate rack includes four legs made from standard 1" (EMT) conduit making them light weight and easy to replace if damaged.
Rimfire and Bullseye plates are available as optional accessories (sold separately)
Target Plates: (Qty 3) 5" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Reset Plate: (Qty 1) 5" square x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Hinge mechanism: 1/4" thick AR500 steel - unpainted.
Front Guard: 35" long x 6" high x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Frame: 1/4" thick A36 steel with black powder coat finish
Legs: (Qty 4) 1" EMT conduit with galvanized finish
Product Weight: 74 lbs.