USPSA 66% Rifle Target - Armor Post
- Ultra durable PATENT PENDING design has no welds
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 fps at the target
- Minimum distance: Handguns = 7 yards | Rifles = 100 yards
- Laser cut AR500 steel target assembly slips onto 3/8" AR500 Armor Post with no tools
- Heavy duty legs constructed of 1/4" steel with durable black powder coat finish
- Target base has a 35" diagonal footprint that is elevated in the center to provide excellent stability
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Plate size matches a USPSA target scaled down to 66% of the official size (11.81"x19.39")
- Target system breaks down into three pieces without tools for easy transportation and storage
- Designed to safely deflect bullet fragments into the ground (adjustable forward angle: 5-15 degrees)
- Overall height of target is adjustable from 54" to 58"
- Light weight and portable (weighs only 44 lbs.)
Our new line of Armor Post Targets provide an unmatched combination of durability and portability. The upright post and legs weigh only 22 lbs. The built-in quick release mechanism allows target plates to be removed in seconds without tools. The upright post is made from 3/8" AR500 steel and will withstand thousands of direct hits from high power rifles. Our Armor Post Targets are built for law enforcement, military, commercial and public ranges who require a maintenance free solution for high volume pistol and rifle use.
Our dual spring design maximizes audible feedback and keeps the surface of the target plate parallel with the shooting line which makes bullet fragmentation safer and more consistent. The springs also absorb energy which preserves the surface of the steel plate.
The reversible target plate matches an official IPSC or USPSA metric target scaled down to 66% of the official size. Each successful hit produces a loud ring and visual reaction.
The base of the target incorporates an innovative four point stance which elevates the center of the target dispersing the weight to the four outer corners for excellent stability. The stand legs include anchor holes for staking if extra stability is needed (stakes not included). The rear mounting hole on the upright post is slotted to allow the user to adjust the forward lean of the target on uneven terrain (5-15 degrees).
Target Plate: 19.39" tall x 11.81" wide x 3/8" thick AR500 steel - unpainted
Armor Post: 3/8" thick x 2" wide AR500 steel - unpainted
Base Construction: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Base Dimensions: 27" long x 22" wide (35" diagonal)
Overall Height: Adjustable 54"-58"
Product Weight: 44 lbs.