Commercial Grade Swinger Target
- Commercial Grade target designed for competition use and tactical training
- Target holder uses a counterweight & precision pillow bearings to swing targets left & right
- Adjustable counterweight allows shooter to set the target to swing at different speeds
- 5/16" thick steel angle iron base provides a sturdy, bullet resistant target platform
- Adjustable width for law enforcement style or IDPA / IPSC targets (18"-24")
- Stand legs are elevated in the center providing excellent stability on uneven terrain
- Spring loaded tubes and thumb screws secure 1x2 wood furring strips in both directions
- Durable black paint / powder coat finish
- Weight = 53 lbs.
- Cardboard and paper targets are not included
- Wood furring strips are not included
Challenge Targets Commercial Grade Swinger Target is built to the highest quality standards using superior components and materials to provide the ultimate gravity moving target system.
The width of the target holder is adjustable allowing shooters to utilize standard targets and backers ranging from 18" to 24" wide. The target holder includes spring loaded tubes and thumb screws to snugly secure your 1x2 wood furring strips.
The vertical post of the target is designed using 5/16" thick angle iron steel. This provides a sturdy, durable platform which maximizes the duration of the pendulum motion and is durable enough to deflect errant shots from magnum caliber handguns without taking damage. The counterweight position is adjustable allowing the stage designer to set the speed at which the target swings.
The target utilizes two sealed pillow bearings which will provide years of maintenance free use on outdoor ranges. The target holder sub assembly slides onto a precision machined, hard chrome plated shaft and is secured by a single bolt making the target easy to transport in two sections.
The utilization of these premium components allows this target to swing for over 2.5 minutes after activation! This allows for some very creative stage designs in competition shooting and tactical training excercises.
Our Swinger Target can be activated by a secondary falling steel target OR you can purchase the SWINGER ACTIVATOR KIT which allows you to shoot an acttivator plate that sets the Swinger into motion!
For ultimate durability, consider adding our SWINGER ARMOR GUARD to protect the bearings and furring strip brackets from errant shots.
Vertical Frame: 5/16" thick steel angle iron - black paint with white "challenge TARGETS" logo
Legs: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Furring Strip Brackets: 7 gage steel with black powder coat finish
Counterweight Mounting Arm: 1/4" AR500 steel - bare steel - no finish
Shaft: 1" diameter solid steel shaft with zinc plated finish
Stand Dimensions: Height from ground to top of furring strip tubes = 26"
Footprint Dimensions: 27" wide x 27" long | 37" diagonal footprint
Weight: 53 lbs.